Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol.
Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain.
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks.
- irritable bowel syndrome.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- you get diarrhea.
- you need to use a laxative for longer than one week.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.